tirsdag 13. januar 2009

So here we are in Oslo...

Hello. Melissa here. Help me out of this. Somebody please. I think I need to escape, right now.


...Sandra here. She's just kidding.

Allright then. It was a joke. If I say it's not a joke, she will hit me.

Yeah. She's right.


Okey! Greetings from the Big City (Oslo, Norway), day 1.

Life is great. Today we were at the embassy of the United States of America. Quite scary. I think one of the guys there flirted with Sandra. He smiled and blinked. Maybe he was blind.

No, she's kidding. Again. He wasn't blind.

Anyway. Melissa showed that she don't know the differences between her right and left hand. So yeah, She has to be glad that I'm with her to the great New York City!

And...... we've been window-shopping in Oslo! Well, we didn't bought windows...but you know..

And we've prepeared for The American Life on "Fridays" with MY friends (Melissa don't have any friends). We had a nice dinner.

Sandra is a jerk. (Actually, I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND LEFT, it was just the mad woman at the embassy who confused me, that's all).

(She's kidding. Again)


Well, here's some pictures from our first day of The Journey Of Our Lives.

- M and S

Melissa's:

Sandra is a tidy person!

The mess is just another place....

"Fridays"
MOM, THIS IS NOT RINGNES!!!

Friends!yeah...

Norways first president:
And her assistent:

Melissa; Well... I'll dance instead!

2 kommentarer:

Inger sa...

YO HOES!!
I love the hoddies ;)

And sandra... be nice she got pepperspray :O:O

Linnéa sa...

Good trip :)