lørdag 21. mars 2009

The thing about....

.......Norwegian MELKESJOKOLADE:

"...we have a special way of eating this chocolate...." Everyone! Close your eyes, move your hands in circles, take a deep breath, enjoy....
...enjoy
...enjoy
enjoy...ENJOY...and finish with our Nation Song, "JA VI ELSKER"
Melkesjokolade is gathering nations! And polar bears are niiice!


The thing about American BOWLING:


Food at SUBWAY:


The thing about SYNCIS:


birthday"child" LOUIS, turning 22! Hurra!:

The Thing about FRIENDS:




The thing is that WE SERR TOT LOVE THIS!

"JA VI ELSKER DETTE LANDET!"

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

wow, looked like you guys had an amazing birthdayparty!

- teddy

Anonym sa...

Hellooooo!
My name is (the real) Teddy. I loooove your blog. I've added it to my favorites :D

That Norwegian chocolate looks really tasty! Can I come to your house and have some??

<3 from Teddy