onsdag 18. februar 2009

...

A: Say I'm a bird...
N: Nooo
A: Saaaaay I'm a bird...
N: Nope
A: Say it! Say I'm a bird...
N: ... You're a bird.
A: Now say you're a bird too.
N: ...
N: If you're a bird, I'm a bird.



---

N: Well that's what we do! We fight! I'm telling you when you beeing a pain in the ass and you tell me when I'm an arrogant son of a bitch! It's not gonna be easy. But I want all of you. I want to spend every single day of the rest of my life with you, because I love you. I love you with all my heart.
A: Crying.

---

M: OOOH I'M DYING
S: CRYING!!!
M: CRYING!!!
S: OOOH!
M: I NEED CHOCOLATE!
S: CRYING!!!
M: I'm LOST!
S: LOST AS WELL!

---




That's all for today

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

SPIKE! I miss u! Er saa godt aa se at du aa sandra koser dere i NY! Virker utrolig gooy, og saa synes jeg india bildene var FINE! Dere kan kunsten aa ta bilder!

Go,Klem fra Elise

Anonym sa...

snupp! love you! vi må danse på skype snart.
<3